Viewing Job - Controls Engineer [EB-2011938520]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Sr. Level Controls EngineersGlobal Automotive JIT Supplier has an immediate need for Sr. Level Controls Engineers.Candidates should have:
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D01
- EE Associates degree with 5 plus years experience as controls engineer
- Experience with Robot Programming, PLC Programming and RSLogix 5000
- Experience with installation, start-up and debug of new process equipment.
- Experience with electrical devices: motors, power supplies, generators, transformers, etc.
- Experience / familiarity with process interface devices: proximity and limit switches, transducer relays, solenoids, temperature / pressure indicators, etc.
- Familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics as related to circuit and system logic and function.
- Experience with computer hardware interface and PLC.
- Must be willing to work any shift (A, B or C)