A global, highly respected innovator in materials science has an opening for a Controls Engineer at their specialty materials manufacturing plant.
Scope of Position:
The successful candidate will be a member of a multi-disciplined engineering department and will manage individual projects as well as work on project teams. The work takes place within a high quality specialty materials manufacturing plant. The candidate will design and implement equipment and control systems, develop electronic instrumentation calibration procedures and design and implement production equipment, measurement, and control systems. Control systems include a DCS process control system, PLCs for sequential logic and single loop control.
Work Hours & Travel:
- Occasional travel for training courses and visits to equipment suppliers.
- Mon – Fri, 7:00 am until 3:30 pm. Overtime as required (typically project or self-directed).
Required Education & Experience:
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT Bruce Weaver AT firstname.lastname@example.org
- BS in electrical engineering
- Solid understanding of:
- Electrical and control systems,
- systems programming,
- logic and process control,
- technical documentation and communication.
- Willing to work on government and military contracts.
- Will consider recent college grads