endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
- Propose process specification and design standards on electrical matters
- Develop and implement software changes to improve production capabilities
- Design, and maintain electrical controls, and software
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve all electrical control related issues for press, robotic and weld machines
- Support production in reducing equipment and tooling downtime or scrap
- Coordinate, plan and implement all electrical controls related projects
- Participate in training and travel for follow-up procedures
- Review and approve processes for production workflow set-ups for ultimate approval of the supervising Engineering Manager
- Has the authority to recommend stopping production operations with respect to safety or quality concerns
- PLC experience
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering Science, Mechanical Engineering Technology or related
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.