Large International Automotive company located in the Farmington Hills MI area is looking for a Controls Engineer
- Will write vehicle control algorithms & software for the electric vehicle systems using model based software.
- Correlate subjective and objective measures of vehicle handling, interacting with system designers and embedded software developers.
- Create control documentation, software requirements & implement them into the controllers/vehicles.
- Requirements engineering, design, coding up to testing their SW on test-benches and/or on the real vehicle
- Develop Software Unit test & HiL test procedures and tools
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Control Systems or related field required
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Experience in the automotive industry; focus on control engineering
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.