endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is working with a manufacturing leader who is looking for a talented electronic control engineer with an IT background. This position will work with many different groups and suppliers to deliver electronic controls and cloud connected systems. The role of this individual would be a technical lead for the projects including defining technical behaviors and requirements to enable the development of common controls across the portfolio. The position will be focusing on delivering solutions that meet customer and service personnel expectations and wants. This individual must be familiar with or willing to learn about electronics, cloud architectures, and wireless and wired communication. There is the opportunity for this individual to also work on the prototyping of new ideas.
- Manage and deliver electronic control strategy
- Define and publish control standards and specifications of the platforms responsible for
- Lead web and mobile app development as product owner to deliver the guest resource management system
- Coordinate workstreams for connectivity modules, mobile app, and cloud development
- Lead development and integration as product owner to integrate lodging system with other ERP systems
- Coordinate and setup support for installation and maintenance of lodging management products and solutions
- Coordinate user manuals, installation instructions, and other material and documentation needed for deployment and installation of lodging management system
- Generate and execute a test plan with tests such as ESD and surge and document in a DVP&R
- Work on any relevant wiring harness development.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline.
- 3-5 years professional experience in hardware or software design of electronics or connected systems
- Understanding of manufacturing processes such as UI cover materials, touch screens and electronic controls.
- Understanding of common electronics communication protocols such as I2C, SPI, CAN or wireless
- Understanding of agency requirements such as UL, IEC, CSA or Class B software
- Ability to work with international internal and external teams in an Agile manner with focus on common, rapid, short term goals to obtain a long-term objective
- Free thinker that participates and delivers development and delivery plans and leads the execution of the plans