Multi-Billion Dollar International Automotive Manufacturing company located in the Florence KY area is looking for an Controls / Automation Engineer.
- Review PLC logic & debug for proper content, error-proofing, and data collection function
- Lead in root cause investigations and eliminate downtime issues.
- Participate in lean plant floor layout (value-add, error-proof, visual factory, Kan Ban material flow)
- Interface with equipment vendor(s) to ensure system design, build, runoff and installation
- Review and approve electrical and controls schematics and assembly system BOMs
- Bachelors Degree Preferred or Associates Degree in Electrical with 5+ years experience.
- 3+ years controls engineering experience working in a plant manufacturing environment
- Strong electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience
- Experience with RSLogix 5000, RSLinx (required)
- Proficiency developing PFMEAs, Operator Instructions, Control Plans, and Process Flow Charts
- Working knowledge of gage & layout procedures
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D01#LI-01