endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Automotive Manufacturing company located in the Toledo Ohio area is looking for an Controls Engineer / Automation Engineer. This 300+ person, brand new state of the art facility is in need of a strong Controls Engineer. Division has doubled in size in the past few years and is set to grown even more in 2018. Great Salary, Benefits and Bonus with relocation package.
- Review PLC logic & debug for proper content, error-proofing, and data collection function
- Lead in root cause investigations and eliminate downtime issues.
- Participate in lean plant floor layout (value-add, error-proof, visual factory, Kan Ban material flow)
- Interface with equipment vendor(s) to ensure system design, build, runoff and installation
- Review and approve electrical and controls schematics and assembly system BOMs
- Support problem solving activities (7Step, Error-Proofing, Histogram, Fishbone, 5 Why)
- Participate in CI programs and cost savings initiatives such as VA/VE, MCM, other
- Develop module assembly PFMEAs, Operator Instructions, Control Plans, & Process Flow Charts
- Bachelors Degree Preferred or Associates Degree in Electrical with 5+ years experience.
- 3+ years controls engineering experience working in a plant manufacturing environment
- Strong electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience
- Experience with RSLogix 5000, RSLinx (required)
- Proficiency developing PFMEAs, Operator Instructions, Control Plans, and Process Flow Charts
- Working knowledge of gage & layout procedures
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.