Working in and promoting an environment that operates on the following principles:
· Critical strategic objectives that are associated with breakthrough and/or disruptive market opportunities.
· A culture based on utilization of EHS and sustainability strategies as part of the core values of the team/organization.
· Maintain and adhere to the EHS Golden Rules
· A dedicated organizational model based on an entrepreneurial spirit and approach.
· A strong sense of urgency; driven by the vital importance of "speed-to-market."
· Teams are empowered with a high level of autonomy within this framework.
· Provide engineering support to the operations leadership team to address the needs of the operations team, strategic partners, and communities.
· Utilization of engineering tools, such as Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.), PTC Products (Creo, MathCad, Windchill, etc.), and Minitab, in the completion of assigned tasks.
· Produce accurate results and completion of tasks within agreed timeframes. Flexibility and multitasking are required.
· Complete commissioning activities connected to the deployment of production assets.
· Coordinate with external contractors/vendors to accomplish projects throughout the advanced glass container production line.
· Implement the Global EHS Contractor Fundamental for all contractor and vendor activities.
· Provide training and training materials to other employees on various portions of the advanced production line.
· Support the creation of standard operating procedures, preventative maintenance schedules, work instructions, job hazard analysis, haz ops, risk assessments, and scopes of work to be used in the commissioning and operation of advanced glass container production equipment.
· Develop project budgets while working with key internal resources and strategic external vendors.
· Report on key project performance metrics such as budget, schedule, EHS, and milestone achievement.
· Report EHS incidents into the Enablon system and track action plans associated with the EHS incident
· Support the continuous operation of newly commissioned production lines with a focus on key production metrics.
· Develop technical skills through both internal and external trainings, including online, classroom, and hands on.
· Participate in continuous improvement activities from the identification of opportunities to the implementation of those items.
· Produce documentation for review in the form of reports, designs, drawings, data organization.
· Identify and resolve non-compliance issues related to corporate manufacturing fundamentals.
· Identify and resolve EHS issues related to global manufacturing fundamentals along with local and federal regulations
· Manage records and documentation per policy
SCOPE AND IMPACT: This position performs a broad range of activities to support the commissioning, startup, testing, and follow up support for new advanced glass container production assets.
The primary focus of this role is the electrical, process control, networking, and data collection needs during the commissioning, startup, testing and follow up support for new advanced glass container production assets. This role will address these needs in all areas of the production process. This role will additionally be expected to support members of the team during the commissioning and startup of new assets.