endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Manufacturing Company located in Deerfield Wisconsin is looking for a Plant Controller that can manage the department providing information, primarily financial in nature, about all Company activities that will assist management and other users in making educated economic decisions about the Company’s future.
- Provide financial and analytical support and serve as a key business partner and advisor to the Plant Manager and Plant Staff
- Measure Key financial and operational metrics while monitoring the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Responsible for all financial reports, trial balance forecasts, profit and expense statements and other reports supporting cost control
- Lead annual budget process for the plant
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years Accounting Experience working in a Plant environment
- 3+ years as a Controller
- Strong general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general accounting knowledge.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D09#LI-01