Our client, a $100 million dollar company in the technology industry with operations in the Southeast, is seeking a Controller for it's headquarters in Peachtree Corners.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual close process, while also recommending/developing new processes to enhance the efficiency of the close process.
- Analysis and reconciliations of all Balance Sheet accounts.
- Perform general ledger activities such as journal entries for accruals or expense account reclassifications, as well as maintaining journal entries folder.
- Assist with the development of the annual budget, quarterly forecast and long-range plans.
- Review and analyze monthly operating results for accuracy and reasonableness, providing recommendations when opportunities for improvement are presented. .
- Special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Finance or Accounting preferred);
- CPA required.
- Proficiency in computer skills including MS Office, Excel.
- Public Accounting
- 7-10 years of accounting experience preferred
Company provides excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision for the employee (family and dependent plans available), STD/LTD, life insurance and paid time off.
Click here to apply online