Controller - Automotive Dealership
Controller for a high volume dealership; ideal candidate will have a BS Degree in Accounting, 10 years experience at a high volume auto dealership. Pay range $150 - $200K DOE, excellent benefits.
The experienced Controller will be responsible for processing and generating financial data for all dealership departments, which together represent the accurate financial condition of the business.
Essential Duties include the following:
Interested candidates, please contact Kristin Frank at 602-788-5890 x.124 or via email at email@example.com.
- Responsible for accounting office and administrative functions.
- Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures.
- Prepares a complete financial statement monthly according to dealership guidelines and the manufacturer’s format and time frame.
- Maintains an effective cash management system. Forecasts cash needs.
- Provides a timely daily operating control (DOC) and keeps the dealer/general manager informed about trends.
- Ensures that all manufacturer accounts including warranty claims, rebates, interest, protection, and co-op advertising accounts are current and accurate.
- Participates in the preparation of short- and long-term forecasts.
- Ensures compliance with all government regulations.
- CDK preferred.