Real Estate Controller
Are you looking for a permanent opportunity where you can show off your accounting skills? If yes, then Recruitment Partners has the role for you. Our Property Management client is searching for a Controller to join their team. The successful applicant will have progressive management experience as well as progressive accounting experience in a property environment.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Preparing monthly financial reporting including account reconciliations, reviews and adjustments;
- Review the work of 5 Accountants and provide training, coaching and feedback;
- Posting transactions to sub-ledgers;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual government filings;
- Manage cash requirements and distribution;
- Assist in the annual budgeting process;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for monthly variance analysis;
- Work with external sources for audit and review processes;
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
Your strengths include:
- An accounting designation, or nearing completion.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting concepts.
- A demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Working well under pressure.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Jason Wong, CPA.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!