Controller – Construction, CPA preferred.
Our growing construction company has a need for a Controller (with a CPA preferred) and construction industry experience that can put in the needed policies/procedures and a software change/upgrade to help sustain our continued growth.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Responsible for reviewing job costing.
- Additional controller duties as necessary.
- Degree in Accounting preferred and 10 or more years of accounting experience.
- CPA preferred.
- Construction accounting experience including job costing is required.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with a software implementation preferred, (on old Foundation program and currently implementing Service Titan with Quickbooks backend).
- Supervisory experience required, will supervise a team of four.
Our client offers a salary based on experience from $110k - $130k plus benefits.
Click here to apply online