Financial Controller - Manufacturing
- Oversees all daily operations of the accounting systems and manages the daily performances of the employees reporting to this position.
- Manages general accounting, cost accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and property accounting.
- Responsible for completion of certain journal entries, tax entries, and provides financial information reporting to management
- Develop operational planning forecasts and balance sheet information for the operation.
- Plan and assist in the development of the annual budgets and oversee any on-site financial audits
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- Cost Accounting expertise including intercompany transactions
- ERP software expertise concerning accounting modules
- Multi-site or multi plant experience
- Previous supervisory experience
Base salary 90k-115k plus bonus and Excellent Benefits. If you are interested please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration.Click here to apply online