Our client located in Atlanta is searching for a Controller.
This position will be responsible for overseeing the financial areas for 3 separate entities within the organization.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Conduct analyses on accounts
- Present financial information at the quarterly Board of Trustees meetings
- Administrator for payroll and employee benefits to include 401K plan and other health benefits
- Manage and mentor a team of 2
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA Certification Preferred
- Minimum 7 -10 years Accounting leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills
This position includes a base salary plus bonus and a comprehensive benefits plan,
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
SFGAClick here to apply online