Controller Tier 1 Automotive Supplier Belleville, MI
This is a Tier 1 automotive supplier that manufactures sensors. They are a privately held company that has been in business for over 50 years. They control over 30% of their product market segment and are experiencing substantial growth in their automotive division.
The Controller has overall accountability and responsibility for reporting, planning, financial performance management, and business analysis as well as governance and compliance processes to support the business and accounting department. This position proactively guides, challenges, consults, and partners with leadership to enable appropriate financial decision-making and value generation.
- Overseeing the operations of the accounting department
- Financial reporting including issuing financial statements, compile periodic reports, financial analysis, and other responsibilities
- Compliance related issues including coordinating with auditors, complying with reporting requirements and tax filings, and establishing and monitoring internal accounting procedures
- Company financial transactions including AP, AR, Payroll, bank reconciliations, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Finance or Accounting in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in conducting internal audits and supporting external audits
- FP&A experience in manufacturing setting is preferred
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply directly to this posting.