endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
- Oversees all aspects of financial transactions
- Financial process improvements
- Create a weekly Financial Update and daily KPI's
- Cash Forecasting
- Maintain Sarbanes - Oxley and internal controls
- Review Account Reconciliations
- Monthly Forecast update
- Drive and participate in the budgeting process
- Ensure accuracy of BOM's and costing system
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of month end closing and reporting
- Bachelor degree with 5+ experience in a related field
- Excellent computer including typing and the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- (5) five or more years experience Supervising in a manufacturing environment, prefer union experience.
- Ability to read, write and perform non-complex mathematical calculations
- Must be a team player having excellent communication, organization, negotiation and interpersonal skills as well as analytical skills
- Must be able to function in a fast pace and high demanding environment.
- Ability to pay attention to detail, multi-task and follow direction
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.