Our client is the domestic and international leader in their space, with more than 25 successful years in business, based in Ocala, Florida. As they continue to expand, they need additional leadership in the area of Financial Management.
Controller Position Summary:
- Financial reporting and analysis, board presentations, process improvement, month-end close and managing the routine accounting processes
- The candidate must have a hands-on approach and be an engaged ‘player/coach’ who is able to work as part of a cross-functional executive team and with all levels of management and staff in support of the company’s growth.
- The position requires a self-starter who can effectively understand and communicate financial results, budgets, forecasts, cash flow and the sales and production pipeline’s impact on cash flow and profit.
Minimum Position Requirements:
• Min. BA/BS Degree in Accounting
• MBA and or CPA certification highly preferred.
• Experience in financial management
• Minimum of 5 years Controller/Controller experience, with supervisory experience in high tech or other complex manufacturing environment.
• Must have extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
• Proficient in Excel
• Experience using and administering enterprise accounting software, required; Sage 100 experience is a plus
• Experience working as integral part of cross-functional team