Atlanta based company in the healthcare industry is searching for a Controller for their primary care physician offices.
This position will be located in Atlanta and will be responsible for overseeing all of the financial areas for 10 primary care physician offices.This is a hands-on position and the Controller must have multi-location physician office experience.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Month end close, Financial Statement preparation, account reconciliations and analysis
• Prepare periodic financial reports and revenue reporting
• Preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
• Oversee billing, coding, A/R, A/P and payroll
• Manage and mentor staffRequirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• MUST have at least 5 – 10 years experience with a multi-location physician practice
• MUST have experience with Electronic Medical Records, Experience with eClinicalWorks is highly preferred.
This is a dynamic company that is looking for a Controller that would like to join a growing organization and grow along with the company.For immediate consideration, please submit your resume, in confidence, to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
CB123IND123SDGAClick here to apply online