This is a manufacturing company with approximately 100 employees at this location.
The Controller is responsible for the development and implementation of financial controls and systems. The Controller will oversee internal financial functions to ensure soundness and operating effectiveness of the organization.
- Develop and implement financial strategies that support organizational goals
- Analyze and report performance results to budget and forecast
- Manage and lead audit (internal and external) as well as annual inventory
- Prepare and create forecasts and budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, etc. is required
- CPA or similar certification preferred
- 5+ years of accounting experience in the manufacturing industry
- Experience with Infor Financial Accounting Software preferred
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply directly to this ad.