Controller - Marietta, GA
Design services & product procurement company located in Marietta, GA is actively looking for a Director of Accounting to join their team. This is a permanent position that reports directly to the CEO and board of directors. This is an in-office position.
The company has 5 subisidiaries and you will help manage the Accounting and consolidation of these entities. In addition, you will help with HR compliance.
The company offers a fast-paced work-hard / play-hard culture. You must have the ability to multi-task. In addition, you will supervise a team of five people.
You should have a strong background in warehouse/distribution as the company designs, procures, warehouses, ships and installs the products.
Lots of room for growth and advancement within the organization as the company is experiencing tremendous growth and has been tripling annually over the past five years. Below is a snapshot of the opportunity.
Director of Accounting
- Full Financial Statement Responsibility for 5 entities
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Manage the General Ledger
- Manage the procurement process
- Supervise a team of 5 people including a Controller
- Work with a PEO to ensure HR and Payroll Compliance and ensure new hires are onboarded correctly
- Oversee Job Costing / Project Costing to ensure profitability
- Oversee the Time and Billing for the Professional Services team
- Oversee Multi-State Sales Tax & Licensing compliance
- Work with the external CPA Firm
- Manage Policies and Procedures
- BS in Accounting
- Strong Procurement, Logistics, and Warehouse/distribution experience
- Good undersrtanding of profesional services
- Time and Billing
- Job Costing / Project Costing
- 15+ years of experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Multi-state experience
- Multi-State Sales Tax & Licensing experience
Software: QuickBooks, and MS Office
Salary: Base up to $135k +/-, plus bonus (discretionary), MDV, 401k, and three weeks of vacation
Click here to apply online