Our client, a leading automotive components supplier, is looking for a Controller to join their growing team in Elkhart, IN.
Why work here?
This company is a recognized leader in their product space and is experiencing growth in North America because of their dedication to quality, innovation, and service. This is a full-time position which offers competitive benefits.
The Controller is responsible for overseeing the accounting processes and procedures:
- Prepare timely and accurate financial statements monthly
- Work with auditors to ensure all information is supplied
- Manage sales tax filings
- Ensure policies and procedures are up to date and in compliance with SOX
- Train and follow up with departments on compliance
- Manage standard operating procedures and policies
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Working knowledge of SOX compliance
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.