My client, a 40+ year old, privately held Commercial Construction Company, located in Columbus, Ohio is looking for a senior level Controller to take over accounting responsibilities for the corporation. S/he will be responsible for all accounting operations of the corporation including but not limited to A/R, A/P, Payroll, and Financial Reporting.
- Implement, document and maintain adequate and effective internal controls, transaction-processing operations, software solutions, policies and procedures
- Oversee cash function of the company
- Issue timely and accurate monthly financial statements, including analytical review to ensure accurate accounting records are maintained
- Perform month-end closing, including analysis of operation costs and results
- Maintain job cost records, percentage of completion calculations and recognize revenue
- Prepare quarterly reporting package for senior leadership
- Analyze, track and report KPI’s on monthly basis
- Prepare annual budget and periodic forecasts
- Coordinate annual review by independent auditors by preparing audit schedules and analyses
- Oversee billings and accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- BS Accounting or equivalent
- 10+ years minimum of progressively responsible roles
- 7+ years’ experience at the Controller level
- Must have Controller level experience working for a $150-$200M Construction company
This is an immediate need position. In this position, you need to be a self-motivated, internally driven individual with exemplary communication skills, strong business focus, and above average ability to deliver on commitments and expectations. If you are looking to continue to grow your career within an organization that is dedicated to your success, while having an immediate impact on the success and growth of the company you are working for, then this is the company for you.
Please submit your resume to demonstrate requisite experience.