My client, a global brand leader in the greater Triad area is looking for a controller to join their organization. This individual will be responsible for overseeing all accounting functions, including but not limited to A/P, A/R. credit, general accounting, cost accounting, financial reporting etc. This is a great company with excellent growth potential.
- Prepares and oversees annual operating and strategic plans
- Responsible for monthly forecasting variance analysis and bridge schedules
- Oversee timely preparation of financial statement on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis in accordance with GAAP and company policies
- Responsible for the financial accuracy of the inventory including accurate costing, inventory valuation, cycle counts, excess and obsolescence reporting and management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance. MBA required. CMA CPA is a plus
- Minimum of 5-7 years of progressive accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 2-3 as a manufacturing Controller is preferred