Controller - Marietta
The Senior Controller reports to the founder and owners of the company and interacts closely with the financial partner of the organization.
This key role collaborates with the Director of Operations, and Principal and Directors of our Procurement and Design Team. Duties include:
- Oversee AP, AR, Assistant Controller & Accounts Specialist
- Handling payroll HR benefit management
- Multi-state sales tax, local tax & licensing
- GL transactions,
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- 9+ years accounting experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Prior experience in senior accounting preferred Proven technical skills and GAAP, CPA or CPA track is a plus.
- Strong coordinative skills and well-developed judgment.
- Excellent verbal and written English interpersonal skills.
- Strong Excel skills & Quickbooks Base Salary plus Benefits.
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.Click here to apply online