endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today
Responsible for the accounting and reporting functions, including preparation of financial statements for company stakeholders. Managing all the accounting and finance functions including analysis, strategic planning, capital project cost-benefit analysis, budget preparation, profit–sharing plan reporting, problem resolution, restructuring, and acquisitions.
- Manage the monthly closing of books, including G/L review, journal entry review and posting, and consolidation of the company’s financials and analysis.
- Lead and develop employees who directly report to Controller.
- Preparation and review of divisional and consolidated financial statements for the company’s stakeholders
- Review budget-to-actual reporting and analysis.
- Capital project and fixed asset management including tracking of new and disposed of assets, appropriate book and tax depreciation calculations and creation of cost-benefit analysis on new projects for discussion and approval.
- Manage the creation and consolidation of the annual budget
- Assist with the development of the yearly profit-sharing plan and provide monthly updates.
- Responsible for GAAP and Tax compliance as it relates to current company structure and new acquisitions.
- Review and present Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to management.
- Manage global cash management, including vendor payments and customer collections.
- Review monthly borrowing base calculations.
- Interact with external auditors to assist with the completion of an annual audit of the Company’s financial statements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA or MBA preferred
- At least 7-10 years of accounting management experience, in a manufacturing and/or distribution environment preferred
- Experience supervising a team and ability to manage using effective motivational metrics and setting expectations
- Previous experience working within ERP systems for accounting management.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.