We're looking for a Controller to join a growing, well-established manufacturing company just outside Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
In this position, the Controller will support financial operations, and ensure accuracy and efficiency in their dynamic, multicultural work environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Financial reporting, including weekly cash flow forecasts and monthly performance reports
- Conduct month and year-end closing activities, maintain fixed assets oversee Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll.
- Participate in internal/external audits and quarterly physical inventories
- Utilize ERP systems effectively and adhere to strict deadlines and changing priorities.
- 10+ years of progressive manufacturing accounting experience
- CPA/CMA or other professional certification required
- Manufacturing cost accounting experience
- Strong communication, analytical, and multitasking skills with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Team-oriented work ethic
- 50 Million in top-line revenue experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or a related field.
- Competitive compensation bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and wellness programs
- Growth opportunities