- Prepare periodic bank reconciliations for Canadian and US bank accounts.
- Assist in maintaining the chart of accounts, working papers and all supporting financial information.
- Assist in calculating financial and operating metrics and comparing against defined benchmarks and prior years.
- Monitor cash management, debt servicing, etc.
- Assist in calculating manufacturing costs of new and current products.
- Monitor actual costs compared to standard costs for raw materials, manufactured, products, etc.
- Assist in price and margin calculations for various price books.
- Calculate monthly commissions for sales reps.
- Calculate volume rebates for vendors and suppliers.
- Co-ordinate the disposal of records.
- Assist with annual stewardship/blue box reporting.
- Maintain fixed asset files.
- Back up for credit, collection, and payables as needed.
- Other duties as required
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Advanced level Excel skills
- Energetically focusing efforts on meeting a goal, mission or objective
- Effectively communicating, building rapport and relating well to all kinds of people.
- Anticipating, analyzing, diagnosing and resolving problems.
- Agility in adapting to change.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
Click here to apply online