Our client, a growing company on the east side of Atlanta, has an immediate need for a Controller with strong Construction industry, systems, accounting and operational knowledge. Looking for Mid-Sized company Controller experience, that has a "go-getter" attitude and likes to get into the details but can also see the big picture.
- Responsible for directing, coordinating, maintaining, and controlling an accounting system that properly reflects the financial position of the Company.
- Monitor/develops Department policies and procedures and recommends improvements, consults with the Senior Management team, participates in establishing and implementing major goals and objectives, and serve as a resource in all aspects of accounting.
- Ensures accurate internal and external recording and reporting of the financial transactions.
- Oversees budgeting, general ledger, accounts payable and receivable, payroll, fixed asset management, etc.
- Ensures that accounting activities are in accordance with established legal, regulatory and Company procedures.
- Serves as a liaison between the Company and external auditors and regulatory authorities
- Manage and mentor accounting team.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at: email@example.com
- 10 - 15+ years of experience as a Controller of a Mid-Sized Company
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- MUST have an active CPA License
- Strong knowledge of various operational and financial software packages and system implementation experience
- Operations oriented
- Excellent communication skills
SFGAClick here to apply online