Controller - Construction
Our growing construction client has an immediate need for a Controller with construction industry experience and a Degree in Accounting.
- Direct and coordinate all finance, accounting, and budget functions.
- Managed daily operations including inventory adjustments, review of fixed assets and adjustments, account reconciliations, report generation, and job costing.
- Research, resolve, and report monthly variances or questions regarding financials.
- Process payroll for confidentiality.
- Bachelors in Accounting is a MUST
- Eight or more years of experience with at least two years of supervisory experience.
- Construction job costing experience preferred.
- Experience with a construction software Vista Viewpoint or SAGE 300 or Foundation preferred.
Our client offers a salary of up to $120k plus full benefits.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to apply online