Controller - Construction
Our well-established construction company client has a need for a Controller with construction industry experience.
Job duties include:
- Reports to the company President and CEO. Oversees entire accounting process.
- Manages 4 employees, AP, AR, Billing and Payroll
- Understand and oversee the entire accounting process
- Prepare month end financial statements and associated journal entries
- Quarterly financial statements include over/under billing projections
- Prepare and process payroll tax deposits and tax returns, including quarterly tax returns and annual W-2’s and 1099’s
- Monitor cash flow
- Handles any licenses required and miscellaneous tax returns.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Accounting software is Vista Viewpoint experience with Vista or similar construction software (SAGE 300, Foundation, etc.) preferred
- Minimum eight years accounting experience, with at least two years of supervisory experience
- Construction job costing experience is required
- Must be able to multi– task, be organized and very detail oriented. Must be good with people and able to problem solve.
- Degree in Accounting is required
Our client offers a salary of $100k - $120k DOE plus paid M/D/V (100% paid by company if you choose the base plan) for the employee and 401k.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online