Leading global manufacturing company, located in NW Atlanta is searching for a Controller to join their team.
- Leads a team of senior-level analysts to manage two Business unit P&Ls and support Financial Insights and FP&A activity
- Provide guidance, leadership, and coaching to team members
- Partner closely with business unit leadership teams, providing critical financial support for core processes and strategic initiatives
- Manage essential FP&A processes, including long-range planning, annual budgeting, and monthly/quarterly forecasting; collaborate across functions and finance teams to ensure all requirements are met
- Oversee monthly and quarterly financial reporting processes and deliverables, including Sales and Orders, Gross Margin, Operating Spend, Headcount, and Cash Flow
- Develop value-added financial reporting, insights, and analytics to support business operations, and enhance visibility into key metrics and performance
- Collaborate on the preparation of business reviews that highlight key risks, opportunities, and propose actions
- Liaise with the business unit team to define and support key strategic initiatives, manage business cases and financial modeling
- Foster improvements in financial systems and technology,
- Drive performance through goal setting, motivation, and measuring performance
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting.
Click here to apply online