Our client on the north side of Dallas has an immediate need for a Controller to join their team. Position details as follows:
The Controller position is accountable for all the daily, monthly, quarterly and annual accounting operations.
- Prepare GL entries, reconciliation of bank accounts and line of credit, A/P and A/R accounts and other balance sheet accounts, including maintenance of the chart of accounts.
- Perform financial reporting and sales tax functions.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet operational needs.
- Close books promptly monthly and at year end.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements.
- Work with Executive Management and other staff in annual budgeting process.
- Coordinates with outside CPA firms on accounting and tax matters.
- Maintain and update a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Bring accounting into GAAP compliance
- Create/maintain reoccurring payment and filing schedule.
- Perform/Oversee Full Cycle Payroll.
- Responsible for 401k plan administration.
- Prepare corporate tax filings in coordination with outside CPA’s.
- Oversees Staff Accountant – A/P, A/R, expense reports, credit card and bank reconciliations, financial packets and other duties
- Thorough understanding of accounting principles, including GAAP
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- MBA and CPA is a plus
- General knowledge of federal, state and local taxes
- Expert in QuickBooks Enterprise
- Intermediate to Expert level MS Excel/MS Word/MS Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills, internally and with clients
- Excellent time management, organization and multi-tasking abilities
- Discretion and business ethics
- Knowledgeable with multi-state sales tax filings
- M&A experience
If you are interested in this opportunity please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com
CB123Click here to apply online