A trusted provider of safe, cost-effective scaffold and shoring solutions across Western Canada, Ontario and Quebec. A single source solutions provider offering scaffolding, insulation, swing stage and shoring, engineering, design, erection and dismantling services; project management and control; and cost control and billing systems.
Reporting into the VP of Finance, Corporate Controller oversee the General Accounting Department, including two Regional Controllers.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Month-end closing and year-end closing
- Financial reporting
- preparation of financial statements
- reconciliations of general ledgers
- analyse variance and unusual transactions
- Maintaining schedules for fixed assets
- Perform margin analysis.
- assist with budgeting
What you must bring to this role:
Only those who are qualified will be contacted
- 4+ years of experience in similar role (Controller)
- Construction/manufacturing or similar industry experience
- Working towards completion of CPA designation
- Solid understanding of accounting and general accounting principles
- Experience in budgeting and setting up cost-control programs/models
- Advanced Excel, ERP Systems, and problem-solving skills