Controller – Automotive Dealership
- Must have a CPA
- 5 years’ experience in automotive dealerships as a controller
- Must have multi-store experience
- Ensure a timely close and accurate financials.
- Review and reconcile balance sheet general ledger accounts.
- Work with internal departments to ensure the proper coding of items to the general ledger through detail analysis and understanding of the transaction.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Prepare financial documents and ensure timely tax preparation and filings.
- Ensure accounting records are maintained appropriately through various defined methods.
- Continuously review processes for efficiency and effectiveness
- Recommend and implement changes to financial/operational processes to improve operational effectiveness.
Please contact Tim at 602-788-5890 or Tim@apnusa.com for more information.