The Construction Controller will have primary responsibility for providing accounting and financial information.
- Period-end reporting
- Reporting of revenues, costs, and expenses
- Management of accounting staff, including A/P and A/R
- Calculation of revenue, job cost and variance accruals
- Preparation, review, approval and/or recording of JEs, AP & AR
- Reconciliation of intercompany charges between corporate entities
- Minimum of 10 years of accounting experience (Construction accounting background highly preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience as a controller managing a staff of 5+ direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; Master’s degree and CPA highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Sage Contractor preferred & MS Office with EXCEL
Base salary 120k-140k plus Bonus and excellent Benefits including Medical/Dental/ Vision & 401k.
Click here to apply online
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.