Controller - Automotive Dealership
We are currently seeking a Controller for Automotive Dealership! You will run the financial statements for an automotive dealership. Position includes clear career growth opportunities.
- Provide support to all departments to produce increased revenue, control expenses; contribute to customer satisfaction and excellent associate satisfaction.
- Recruit, supervise and develop dealership office personnel.
- Audit the balance sheets and schedules regularly; address any possible problems and potential liabilities.
- Assist operations with dealership forecasting and budgeting.
- Prepare reconciliation of all dealership balance sheet accounts and purify reconciling items every month.
To learn more, please contact Tim at Tim@apnusa.com or call 602-788-5890.
- 3-5 years of experience managing the accounting function and leading the accounting staff of an automotive dealership.
- Experience with dealership management computer systems (ADP preferred)