endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis is conducting a search for a Plant Controller who assists in managing of the Finance function of Plant Operations. The Plant Controller provides accurate, timely and meaningful financial information and helps guide continuous improvement.
Please note that the duties and requirements described herein are intended to represent general contents of this job. This is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties and responsibilities.
• Maintenance of accounting general ledger
• Preparation of financial and management reports
• Analysis and review of financial performance including metric reporting
• Maintenance and analysis of standard inventory costs
• Analysis and preparation of annual capital budgets and spending toward those budgets
• Analysis and preparation of annual operating budgets along with variance analysis
• Preparation and variance analysis for monthly operating forecasts
• Assist in customer credit and collections
• Management of clerical accounting staff
• Maintenance of internal controls and segregation of duties
• Other special accounting projects
Key Position Competency:
- Communications – Listening, Reading Comprehension, Speaking and Writing.
- Cognition – Analysis/Reasoning, Creative & Innovative Thinking, Decision Making & Judgement, and Problem Solving.
- Personal Effectiveness – Accountability & Dependability, Adaptability & Flexibility, Customer Focus, Development & Continual Learning, Ethics & Integrity, Results Focus & Initiative, Safety Focus, Self-Management, Stress Tolerance, and Tact.
- Interaction With Others – Influencing Others, Relationship Building, Teamwork and Valuing Diversity
- Occupational – Advocating Causes, Enforcing Laws, Rules & Regulations, Facilitating Groups, Interviewing Others, Providing Consultation, and Presenting Information.
- Management Qualities – Business Alignment, Coaching & Mentoring, Leadership, Fiscal Accountability, Organizational & Political Savvy, Planning & Organizing, Staff Management and Strategic Vision.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D09
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance
- 10+ years of progressive cost accounting and analysis experience preferably with a major manufacturing organization.
- Strong analytical skills are required to quickly grasp issues impacting the plant’s financial results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across plant and functional organizations