Controller – Automotive Dealership
Santa Barbara, California
- Oversee the financial and accounting system by reviewing ledgers, schedules and statements and work with the office staff to clear any discrepancies
- Manage daily operations of the accounting department and receptionists
- Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure and staffing
- Reconcile the bank accounts for the dealership on a daily basis
- Meet and work with the Management Team to prepare monthly budgets and financial goals to increase profitability
- Prepare monthly financial statements and transmit to manufacturers on a timely basis
- Process all insurance claims and liability insurance
- Prepare all monthly, quarterly and annual tax returns and file with the state and government by applicable due dates
- Work with the CPA to ensure all accounts are reconciled for the preparation of Corporate tax returns
- Ensure all human resources and payroll functions are operational
- Cross-train in all accounting positions
- 5 years of previous automotive controller or business manager experience.
- Strong communications, customer service, leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical ability.
- College or advanced degree preferred.
- Proficiency with automotive software and Microsoft Office applications or the equivalent.
- Clean driving record & valid driver’s license.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Interested candidates, please contact Kristin Frank at 602-788-5890 x.124 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.