Controller - Manufacturing
- Direct all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll, and financial reporting.
- Perform all month-end and year-end closing tasks, journal entries, account and intercompany reconciliation, and GL documentation.
- Prepare and analyze monthly/yearly financial reporting packages
- Schedule and process daily ACH payments and weekly check payments, review daily receivables transactions, and reconcile all bank accounts.
- Prepare daily reports reflecting cash flow, accounts receivables, and accounts payables.
- Responsible for all tax compliance activities including property and Reporting and Sales Tax and Use Tax Preparation.
- Manage inventory reporting process, fixed asset maintenance and reporting. Ensure proper procedures for inventory counts and fixed assets are followed.
- 7-10 plus years of managerial accounting and financial management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining cost accounting standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- Experience in a manufacturing/industrial business
- ERP Experience Great Plains a plus
Base salary 90k-110k plus benefits and great corporate culture!
If you are interested please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for
Click here to apply online