Role You Will Play:
Our client, a leading building supplier in the ME market, is looking to hire a Controller. In this role, you will manage all accounting operations, closing of financial statements, and maintain all matters related to the financial health and costs of the business. You will be responsible for supporting senior management with financial and operational cost analysis, as well as, carrying out all HR functions of the company.
- Be a part of one of Maine's leading suppliers within the building and home supplier industry.
- This location has multiple departments including paint, millwork, lumber, kitchen & bath showroom, hardware, etc.
- Be a part of a company that will allow you to learn different sectors of the industry, with plenty of growth throughout your tenure.
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive 401K plans - match up to 6% of your income.
- Vacation, personal days (paid out if not used), & employee discounts on products
- Steady schedule with ability for over-time and flexible hours when needed.
- Southern Maine is known to many tourists within the New England market - 4 sandy beaches, Mount Agamenticus, and is the home to several 18-hole golf clubs.
- Close to a small airport- the Portland International Jetport
- Great region for those who enjoy the outdoors.
- In the winter: walking trails convert for snowshoeing & cross-country skiers.
- In the summer: the area's rocky coast draws locals who like to fish & sail.
- In the fall: residents head to local orchards to pick apples.
For More Information, Contact Madyson Murphy at (603) 323-0952 Madyson@snapdragonassociates.com