Controller - Hospital
Our client has an immediate need for a Controller with Hospital accounting experience for one of their Hospitals.Duties:
• Familiarity and prior experience with budgeting, tax returns, Medicare cost reports, and financial audits.
• Prior experience with month-end close process and ability to analyze results of the same.
• Prior experience with the preparation of monthly financial statements.
• Willing and able to support the development and implementation of policies and procedures to improve financial performance and cross-departmental functionality.
• Prepare and/or support the preparation of analyses and proformas as needed.
• Consistently able to provide accurate and timely all financial information.
• Able and willing to assist with payroll, if needed.
• Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner.
• Exceptional work ethic and personal ethical compass. Familiarity with GAAP practices.
• Superb leadership skills and able to effectively inspire, encourage, and hold others accountable.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills (oral, written, and listening).
• Strong clerical and organizational skills.
• Must enjoy working as part of a small team.
• Must possess high levels of self-motivation and -management.
• Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in accounting required. CPA is preferred but not required.
• At least five years of accounting experience within a hospital and Medicare experience required
• Must possess a positive attitude. Must by flexible and accept other responsibilities that may be assigned.To apply now qualified candidates, please send your resume William
to email@example.comClick here to apply online