This position is primarily responsible for cycling through various areas of the business including New Equipment Construction, Plant Engineering, and Field Service and Technical Support.
New Equipment Construction
1. Design equipment to satisfy the electrical needs of product development in the fabrication shop.
2. Provide the CAD drawings for the assembly and wiring of control panels and instrumentation.
3. Program and debug Allen Bradley PLC and HMI controllers.
4. Recommend and implement electrical equipment upgrades and improvements at various MPW locations.
5. Troubleshoot electrical problems as they arise.
6. Improve process control by implementing and refining PLC-based equipment.
Field Service and Technical Support
7. Support the PLC programming needs of MPW Reverse Osmosis equipment at various plant sites.
8. Improve instrumentation design as needed.
9. Assist in the installation and calibration of replacement instrumentation.
10. Performs other duties as directed.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
2. Associate degree will be considered with relevant experience.
3. Strong proficiency in PLC and HMI programming, preferably, with Allen Bradley SLC processors, is preferred.
4. Additional experience as an electrician is a plus.
5. CAD experience is required.
6. Experience with water purification technology is preferred but not required.
7. Candidates should have proficiency with all MS Office applications.
8. Candidates should be forward thinking and have a strong willingness to learn all aspects of the business in a high paced environment.
9. Professional oral and written interpersonal communication.