Are you a Control Systems Engineer with hands-on experience in providing technical and operational expertise for the day-to-day support of control systems hardware and networks in chemical manufacturing or refining operations, including TCP/IP-based networks, Windows Servers & Workstations, and Honeywell Process Control Systems?
If so, please apply for our excellent opportunity for an experienced Control Systems Engineer.
About the Opportunity: Join an Industry Leader! Our client is a well-established energy company that's currently in a growth and expansion mode, and has an excellent culture of safety, integrity, and teamwork. Engineers here enjoy excellent financial rewards and accessible opportunities for professional advancement.
How You'll Contribute: As Control Systems Engineer, you will fulfill a key technical role in developing and implementing control systems hardware and networking infrastructure projects while providing day-to-day technical, operational, and maintenance support for existing control systems and network components. This includes installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting Windows Servers & Workstations, Windows Active Directory Domain services & infrastructure, and Honeywell Experion and TDC3000/2000 Process Control Systems, as well as TCP/IP-based network switches & routers. You will also monitor system and network performance, ensure compliance with network and domain security standards, and maintain accurate systems documentation.
- Install/upgrade/troubleshoot Windows Servers, Workstations, and Cisco Network equipment
- Support/troubleshoot/administer Windows Active Directory Domain services & infrastructure
- Install/upgrade/troubleshoot Windows applications
- Provide base-level DCS hardware support for Honeywell TDC3000 control system upgrades, troubleshooting, and updating
- Monitor control system and network performance, ensuring compliance with network and domain security standards and maintaining accurate systems documentation
- Provide technical support for servers integrated with advanced process control applications
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of hands-on control systems engineering experience in a petroleum refinery or chemical plant
- Working knowledge of Honeywell Experion C300 and TDC3000/2000 systems
* Please note: Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the United States, on a full time basis, for any employer.
Compensation: $110,000 - $150,000 commensurate with experience
How to Apply: For IMMEDIATE consideration, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!