The Royster Group, Inc. is a leader in providing executive search and professional staffing services in the private and public sectors, and healthcare industry. Royster’s goal is to help organizations fill their human capital pipeline with highly qualified leaders and healthcare providers at all levels of the organization. Our core values of Customer Service, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Respect drives all aspects of our business.
The Contracts and Business Development Manager is responsible for managing complex government contract vehicles (IDIQ, MATO, BPA) including overall programs compliance, quality control and new business acquisition. Under minimal supervision, as an integral part of a larger team, you will work closely with the Chief Operating Officer, Program Management and other functional departments to ensure client expectations are exceeded and contract revenues are maximized.
We are seeking individuals who are highly organized, critical thinkers with strong attention to detail and accuracy who enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment. Team players with a passion for building relationships and providing exceptional customer service.
- Steward client relationships through regular communications with contracting officers, reporting of contract metrics, and timely resolution of contract issues.
- Ensure proper and thorough recordkeeping for current and closed contracts. Records include: CPARs data, Contractor Performance Status reports and other documentation as required by contracts, customer instructions and policy.
- Implement, monitor and track contract performance metrics with a focus on continuous process improvement. Generate monthly and annual reports on performance metrics (PRS, AQLs), labor utilization, contract revenues, and overall health of client business.
- Develop processes for resolving issues and concerns, implementing corrective actions, and communicating resolutions. Conduct follow-up to ensure corrective actions are successful.
- Lead new business development activities including conducting market research, developing acquisition strategies, generating proposals and pricing, and managing tracking system.
- Manage the credentialing process including preparing submission packages to government specifications and ensuring required approvals are secured within the established timeframe.
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect. Effective interpersonal skills, including influencing and negotiating.
- Results Focus – Exceeds goals; demonstrated ability to perform effectively within aggressive deadlines; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied up onto handle unforeseen obstacles.
- Analytical Thinking – Tackles a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.Excellent problem-solver with ability to quickly analyze situations and recommend solutions.
- Communication – Plans and delivers oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences.
- Initiative – Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed.
- Adaptability – Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in business management, contract administration or related field.
- Five ears contract administration/program management/account management experience.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Government Contract experience is desirable.
- Retired Veteran a plus.
- Required to pass a federal background check.
- Some travel is required.
The Royster Group, Inc. is committed to providing and promoting equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to apply online