Recruitment Partners is working with a Joint Venture Company on a Large Pipeline Construction Project and is searching for an experienced Contracts Manager for the project. This long-term contract role will be based out of Hope, BC and will require a 3 year commitment in an extremely demanding, fast-paced environment.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Proper handling of contract and supporting documents
- Developing all processes regarding documents including standard agreement templates
- Supporting management in reviewing bid documents, contract terms and conditions and supporting documents
- Supporting the projects team with proper understanding of construction documents and agreements
- Supporting the Sub-Contracts Manager with administration of agreements and bid support
- Internal audits and compliance of documents and contracts
Your strengths include:
- 10+ years of contract experience for a large site is mandatory
- Post-secondary education in a related field is required
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Experience with large pipeline projects will be considered an asset
- Experience using large ERP systems will be considered an asset
- CSTS-09 and OSSA certifications are required
- PSTS (Pipeline Safety Training System) is preferred
- Must be willing to take site specific orientations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; advanced Excel is a must
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Strong understanding of contracts, documents and compliance in a construction/oil and gas setting is required
- The ideal candidate would come from a high volume, fast-paced environment in the Pipeline/Oil and Gas/Construction industry
You can expect:
- A long-term 3 year contract with possibility of extension
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Sherri Bowles.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!