Contracts Clerk / Biller
El Cajon, CaliforniaA leading automotive group has an immediate opportunity for a full-time contracts clerk with a minimum of 3 years experience. Excellent benefits.Job Responsibilities
- Process all vehicle sales contracts in accounting.
- Check documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare payoff checks for trade-in vehicles.
- Prepare salesperson commission worksheets.
- Reconcile all corresponding schedules.
- Verify and post contract funding.
- Payoff flooring on sold units.
For more information, please contact Kristin Frank at Kristin@apnusa.com or call 602-788-5890.
- Must be highly organized and experienced in handling high volumes of paperwork.
- Must have at least three years of automotive experience.
- If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.