Our client - a fast-growing water supply and resource management business located in the Phoenix, Arizona area - is looking to fill the role of Contracts Attorney.
Why work here?
- An opportunity to work for a publicly traded utility company
- The company is the fastest growing utility in the state of Arizona
- A chance to have direct, hands-on impact on the company business
- Have direct access and involvement with company’s executive management team
- Friendly, open-door, family and community-oriented business
- Competitive compensation and benefits
What you’ll do:
- Draft, review, interpret contracts water and wastewater infrastructure construction and finance
- Provide legal advice with respect to real estate, zoning, land use, and permitting issues affecting the company
- Work with internal management team and external vendors supporting existing operations and expansion activities
- Ensure compliance with existing contracts and applicable laws, including Arizona Corporation Commission regulations
- Maintain contracts administration including contracts requirements and expirations
What you will need:
- Law Degree from an accredited law school
- Admitted to Arizona bar or ability to be admitted within 6 months
- 5 years’ contracts experience in commercial transactions, real estate
- Public utility, municipal public works experience a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in learning more, please schedule a time to call using the link below.