Magellan Aerospace has an exciting career opportunity for a full-time permanent Contracts Administrator at our plant in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
The Contracts Administrator will be responsible for administrating and coordinating all business aspects related to the sale and delivery of company products.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Attractive (FLEX) benefits package (fully Company paid)
- Generous Company pension plan
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth
- Company social events including Company BBQ, children's events, service awards day, winter holiday party and many other events put together by our social committee!
- Employee Social & Welfare Association
- On-site gym
- Employee discounts on tickets to certain sporting events and other entertainment/events
- Flexible work hours
- Full cafeteria with healthy daily specials
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Essential Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Conduct all activities of the contract life cycle, receipt of RFPs, preparation of proposals, negotiations and acceptance of contracts, implementation and monitoring work, and contract close-out, at an expert level.
- Monitor gross margins achieved on contracts and assist in contract reviews to improve company performance.
- Update Order Management System (OMS) to ensure that it accurately reflects current status of firm orders.
- Communications with internal and external customers to ensure proper contract performance with investigations into any problems in order to identify corrective actions for management's consideration.
- Prepare inputs into budget preparation, latest estimate revisions, weekly sales reports and other miscellaneous reports as required.
- Act as primary point of contact for all company customers and maintain constant communication with every other department in the company.
Position Requirements / Qualifications
- Commerce Degree or Business Administration diploma required.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry or related discipline will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Canadian government or standard industry terms and conditions.
- Experience with standard office equipment and software (i.e. Microsoft Office, etc…)
- Customer service minded with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Thank you for considering this exciting opportunity. This document is intended to provide the reader with information and is not a contractual document. Some of the material therefore may be subject to change.