Office Coordinator – contract opportunity!
Exclusively through Recruitment Partners, we are on the search to find an organized and efficient administrator who is diligent, displays strong communication skills, as well as demonstrates the ability to multi-task. If you are looking for a dynamic working environment, this may be the opportunity for you!
Our client, a busy services company located in South Calgary, is searching for an amazing Office Administrator to join their team! This contract position requires someone with excellent attention to detail, and positive a personable demeanor.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- General office duties such as filing, faxing, mailing, copying, etc.;
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies as well as scheduling maintenance of any office equipment when necessary;
- Data entry for accounts payable and other departments;
- Prepare, review, and edit documents, reports, and correspondence;
- Schedule appointments and manage calendars;
- Greeting clients and other administrative duties as required.
Your strengths include:
Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will succeed in a fast-paced changing environment with an innate ability to prioritize tasks and demonstrate the motivation to learn. In addition to the administrative technical skills, selecting a candidate with exceptional attention to detail will be critical.
Other desirable attributes include:
- An administrative professional with 5+ years in an office administration or similar position
- Initiative to proactively tackle situations and implement direction when necessary
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to relate to staff at all levels in the organization
- Detail and process-oriented
- Natural ability to prioritize and manage projects with competing deadlines
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
If you are interested in this role, please respond directly to email@example.com (403.457.5888). Please view our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!